Current Date: November 22nd-23rd, 10 AF
- The Plasm
- Exsurgent Jovian Zombies and the TITAN Remnant Weapon
- You fight a plasm exsurgent in the first chamber. Frog engineers a toxin to kill it.
- You find the remains of a snapper next to the dead bodies of Agent Venator and Agent Shikari at the end of a long deadend tunnel. You resurrect them.
- You follow the tracks of the other two agents (Artemis and Agent Jaeger until you come to a door deep underground that guards the facility’s power system. You find the burned out corpse of Artemis. The power system is currently disabled.
- You come to a huge blast door with four dead Jovian commandos against it.
- A creature, half cybernetic and half organic emerges from one of them and attacks. At the same time, the Jovians rise up and lurch forward. You fight them off. Shikari and Venator die in the fighting and become infected.
- You open the blast doors after turning on the power system. The chamber houses a vast communication array.
- In the center of the room is a small metal sphere. Glowurm, goes forward and touches it. She is filled with visions of the moon Pasiphae shattering into thousands of pieces as a black fractal structure emerges from beneath its surface. She also realizes how to stop it.
- As you emerge from the blackness of the TITAN facility you see two howdahs approaching from across the desert. The smugglers have followed you.